Friday, May 2, 2008

New Social Networking Site With Extra Benefits

I've found a new social bookmarking/networking site called ZenZuu. This site is only about six weeks old and it's quite an opportunity to be able to get in on it while it's new and growing! I've found it mostly user friendly, I would have to say it has a bit of a learning curve, but overall, not very hard to navigate around.

The site is free, of course. What is particularly good about it is that each user has an opportunity to share in it's advertising revenues, free of charge! If you go to ZenZuu, they will explain it much better than I can. They do offer a great benefit there though. They also have the opportunity to earn income by creating a downline, something I've never been particularly interested in spending my time on.

It's a bit like MySpace in that you can add friends, leave messages, add comments, and make or join groups. They also give you the option to share pictures, videos and music. You can also add your links to your website in your profile. I see it as an opportunity to get myself and my business "out there" and build up a network of likeminded people to
link to.

Most of us are interested in getting more traffic, and I certainly see joining ZenZuu as a way to do that. Also to build up a network of online "friends" that have likeminded interests. I give it a thumbs up - it's at least worth avisit! Let me know what you think. You can find it here: ZenZuu

1 comment:

Jenny Fletcher said...

You could try this one too - free to join also and pays more than Zenzuu -
http://www.6dgr.com/index.php?mode=join&ref_id=15018